You are welcome to experience the first official running tour with a qualified guide in Moscow!
Our tour is about sport and culture, because the guide is not only a local runner who loves this city but also an official Moscow guide, acquainted with its history, art and culture.
The route passes the most famous sights including Red Square, the Bolshoi Theatre, the Church of Christ the Saviour and many others.
The Bolshoi Theatre - Red Square - The Main Department Store - St.Basil's cathedral - The panoramic view of the Kremlin - the Balchug Island - the House of the Embankment - The Church of Christ the Savior - The Volkhonka street with the most famous museums - The Alexander Garden - The Eternal Fire and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier next to the Kremlin Walls - The State DUMA - The Tverskaya street which is the main street of the city - The monument to the founder of Moscow Prince Yuriy Dolgorukiy
- On the way it is possible to have a few stops to take photos;
- If you live in the city center sometimes it's possible to make changes in the route of out tour, and start it from you hotel,
- If you want to change something please let us know via e-mail in advance, we will do our best to find the best option for you
- $30 for an individual
- $55 for two people ($27.5 each)
- $75 for three people ($25 each)
- $85 for four people, maximum ($21.25 each)
The price includes:
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Chocolate bar
The price does not include:
- Transfer to/from the start and finish point