Together with a guide you are going to one of the so called "dormitory districts" of Moscow with typical apartment blocks: modern, Soviet "stalinki" and "khrushchevki". Then you will be greeted by a local family in their own apartment. The members of the family will show you the apartment, tell you about their life in Russia and Soviet Union, about job, education, cost of living. You can ask them questions. Usually they speak a little English, so you will have a private guide who will translate for you. You will have a traditional Russia meal (appetizers and vodka, main course, tea with pies and sweets). The tour itself usually lasts about 4 hours (including transfer to the family's house and back).
- Private English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel by the guide
- Meal in a family
* You can also book a private transport for the tour, please mention it in the reservation form
Price (per person in rubles)
- 1 person 14900 RUB
- 2 - 16900
- 3 - 18900
- 4-5 - 19900
- If you are more than 5, please, contact us, and we will calculate the price of the tour.
- After you fill and send the booking form you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation and the link for on-line payment.