The tour includes 2 parts - a walking tour around the city center (the area of Red Square and its surroundings) and the excursion to the Moscow metro (underground), where you will be shown the oldest and most beautiful stations. You will have a private guide who will tell you about the city - its history, architecture and modern life. You can ask the guide any questions, and the route of the tour can be adjusted to your interests. You will cover about 5 km during the walking tour.
You will see Red Square*, such buildings as The Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, The Bolshoi Theatre, the former headquarters of KGB organization, the Children's World Department Store, The Russian Parliament building - The State DUMA**, Alexander’s Garden and so on.
- Tickets for the metro
- Private English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Pick up from the hotel
- 4-5 h tour
- Multiple start times available
- Food and drinks
* Notice that there are a lot of official events taking place on Red Square and sometimes it is partly or completely closed, if so you will be offered an alternative route by your guide. We do not sale this tour on May 1st, 9th and November 4th, 7th due to the parades which are celebrated on Red Square. ** during the tour you will see all the buildings from outside (no visits)
Price (per person in rubles)
- 1 person 8900 RUB
- 2 - 9900
- 3 - 10900
- 4 - 11900
- 5 - 12900
- 6-7 - 13900
- If you are more than 7, please, contact us, and we will calculate the price of the tour.
- After you fill and send the booking form you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation and the link for on-line payment.