A city tour by car is the best idea if it is your first time in Moscow. During the tour you will become acquainted with the city: you will see different Moscow districts, ancient and Soviet-era buildings and monuments. Your guide will tell you a lot about Moscow history, its modern life, architecture and citizens. The tour lasts about 4 h. You will do a number of stops in various places, including a stop near Red Square. You will walk around it and your guide will tell you about its history, about St Basil's Cathedral, Lenin Tomb and The Moscow Kremlin.
You will see Red Square, The Moscow River, The Bolshoi Theatre, The State Department Store, former headquarters of KGB-organization, Moscow State University (the first university founded in Russia), beautiful panorama of the Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Stalin’s skyscrapers also known as ‘7 Sisters’, Soviet-style buildings, ancient orthodox churches and a modern financial district Moscow City**.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private transport
- Pick up/drop off at the hotel
- Food and drinks
* Notice that there are a lot of official events taking place in Red Square and sometimes it is partly or completely closed, if so you will be offered an alternative route by your guide. We do not sale this tour on May 1st, May 9th and November 4th, November 7th due to the parades which are celebrated in Red Square. ** during the tour you will see all the buildings from outside (no visits)
Price (per person in rubles)
- 1 person 15900 RUB
- 2 - 16900
- 3 - 17900
- 4 - 18900
- 5 - 19900
- 6-7** - 22900
- **If you are more than 7 people in your group, please, contact us, and we will calculate the price of the tour.
- After you fill and send the booking form you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation and the link for on-line payment.